The Zero Client pushes the logic of the workstation virtualization to its climax.
Zero Client Pictures
A terrible concept!
The virtualization of workstations often requires the deployment of thin clients. Fujitsu pushed to overcome the logic of such a client that still need to maintain.
The Zero-client is a summary of a screen ... connected to the network, that's it!
Compatible with VDI solutions available on the marché.
Based on one of the three major virtualization platform (VMware, Citrix Xen or Hyper-V), the Zero-Client installs easily on existing infrastructure.
Fujitsu provided a free broker if you do not have one. Moreover, there are models supplied with POE (Power Over Ethernet)!
- Smart Display - for a customized work environment
- Remote PC at the server
- Fully integrated into existing infrastructures
- Easy tu use
- Cost reduction
- Easy to deploy, "plug and play"
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)
- Multi-window, multi-screen
- LED backlight
- Possibility of webcam and VoIP
Download the Zero Client brochure